- September 13 thru October 7 - Bosque Art Classic, Clifton, Texas. Reception September 14.
- July 30 thru September 10 - 22nd Annual Juried Art Show & Competition in Breckenridge, Texas. Artist reception August 3rd, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- September - Art is the Preservation of the City - Show and Sale that promotes local artists and educaates the public about the importance of historic preservation in Fort Worth, Texas. Reception TBA...
- August 3 - Artist Reception for the Memphis/Germantown Art League's National Juried Exhibition. Selected piece is a soft pastel work on Ampersand Pastelbord called "Out of the Blue".
June 7 - Desoto Art League Spring Show - Opening Reception, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at the Desoto City Center - 211 E. Pleasant Run Road, Desoto, Texas 75115
- May - Richardson Civic Art Society Regional Art Exhibition - Awards Reception 7:00 - 9:00 pm at the Eisemann Center, Richardson, Texas. Show hangs from May 4 thru 28
- April - Texas & Neighbors Regional (5 state) Art Exhibition- Irving, Texas - April 20 thru May 26
- 2013 - Third Place - Pastels - Out of the Blue, soft pastel on Ampersand Bord at the Richardson Civic Art Society's Regional Juried Art Competition
- 2013 - First Place - Drawing/Pastels - September Morning, soft pastel on board - Texas & Neighbors Regional Art Exhibition.
- 2012 - First Place - Drawing/Pastels - 11th Annual Irving National Wildlife Juried Competition for "Freedom's Voice"
- 2012 - Jurors Choice - Oklahoma Friendly National Juried Show - Pastel titled "September Morning"
- 2011 - Award of Merit - National Juried Art Show sponsored by Navarro Council of the Arts - Pastel titled "Winter Blues"
- 2011 - First Place in Pastels - Irving Art Association's 10th Annual Wildlife Competetion - Pastel titled "Out of the Blue"
- 2011 - First Place in Oils - Desoto Art League Annual Art Show- Desoto, Texas - Winning piece was "The Red Bandana"
- 2011 - People's Choice Award - Paint Historic Waxahachie Plein Air Event and Juried Competion
- 2011 - Honorable Mention - Paint Historic Waxahachie Plein Air Event and Juried Competion
- 2011 - Third Place - Paint the Glen Paint Out Competition in Glen Rose, Texas (Two Red Doors)
- 2011 - Honorable Mention - Richardson Civic Art Society's 45th Annual Regional Juried Art Competition for "Autum Green", oil on panel.
- 2010 - First Place in Pastels/Graphics for Tried by Fire and Honorable Mention for Leddy's in Richardson Civic Art Society Juried Membership Show
- 2010 - First Place - Midlothian Conference Center Arts Council Annual Show for pastel piece-Design with Purpose
- 2010 - First Place in Oils - Grand Prairie Arts Council Annual Juried Art Show & Sale (The New Isis)
- 2010 - Merchandise Award - 5th Annual Paint Historic Waxahachie
- 2010 - First Place Dry Media (pastels) Desoto Art League Spring Art Show (Going Green)
- 2010 - First Place in Dry Media - Cedar Hill Regional Art Exhibit in Cedar Hill, Texas (Chloe & the Kangaroo)
- 2009 - Best of Show in the Midlothian Art Council's 2009 Fine Art Show (Tried By Fire)
- 2009 - Third Place in the "Paint Corsicana" plein air event
- 2009 - People's Choice Award in the 4th Annual "Paint Out" in Waxahachie, Texas
- 2009 - Honorable Mention - Visual Arts Alliance 26th Juried Open Exhibition in Houston, Texas
- 2009 - First Place in Dry Media - Cedar Hill Regional Art Exhibit (Tried By Fire)
- 2008 - Best of Show - Ellis County Art Association Members Show (Broke Nose Jake)
- 2008 - Best of Show - Rio Brazos Art Exhibition- 12th Annual Juried Show & Sale - Granbury, TX (Image Bearer)
- 2008 - 1st Place in Oils - Grand Prairie Arts Council Annual Jurried Art Show & Sale (Captive)
- 2008 - Best of Show - Visual Arts Society of Texas - 40th Annual Visual Arts Exhibition and Sale (Image Bearer)
- 2007 - People’s Choice - Paint Historic Waxahachie Plein air event
- 2007 - 3rd Place in Oils - Artist Showplace- Richardson, Texas (Image Bearer)
- 2006 - 2nd Place - "Peoples Choice" - Paint Historic Waxahachie plein air event
- 2006 - 2nd Place in Oils- Grand Prairie Arts Council Annual Juried Art Show & Sale
- 2004 - "Best of Show " - Irving Art Association's Annual Wildlife Show
- 1997- "Best of Show " - 1st Annual "Art of the Square" - Glen Rose, Texas.
To Contact: email@example.com